1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need new idea for item to sell in Ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Mar 15, 2011.

Is there a site that can telling what is the hot demand item in Ebay? I am having difficult time to source for product that is hot in market, usually the price will be very high and I cannot make a profit from it if I bought it from the shall. Any way to resolve this problem? Please help if you know what is the shortcut. Thanks

alvin1972, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. shadow181818

shadow181818 Peon

Best Answers:
    I supply dropshipping for cell phone and tablet,my products can be sold faster on ebay or amazon,you can pm me.

shadow181818, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a closer look on most of the auctions sold on ebay, then the most number of profit is in the Jewelery n Watches section. However, if you are looking out to become a seller on ebay, then instead of searching for the products, you should find out what you can produce at a cheaper price. Go around your city and check out some local markets and compare the prices from the ones sold on ebay. If you come across any product which has more than 20% profit difference, then go for it and start selling it on ebay from your account ;)

China_girl, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  4. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to check products which are in demand you can always check below three points.

--Sale product as per season
    --Check for feedback of product
    -- Check for Auction listing product. Sellers always try to sell fast going product on auction listing

sjdataservices, Jun 5, 2012 IP