1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need New Dropdown Menu Created (xhtml/css/javascript)

Discussion in 'Design' started by kantus, Jan 29, 2014.

Please read the following entire thread clearly and thoroughly. Many times I get people contacting me with the most irrelevant things that don't match my criteria.
    I will ignore those who clearly did not read my thread thoroughly. Come on, it's not a long post, it will only take a minute.

I am looking for an experienced xhtml/css designer and coder to create a new drop down menu for my company website.

The perfect example is here: http://www.bigrock.com/

I would like a advanced looking drop down menu like the one shown on bigrock.com.

Please let me know and get in touch if you are capable of:
    - Designing the menu around my site's current design/theme
    - Coding it (xhtml,css, maybe some javascript?)
    - Implementing it on my current company website's design (replace current menu)

If you are capable of doing so, please send me a PM with your contact details (Skype preferred) and I will add you.

Payment can be made via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Dogecoin : )

Note: It is a great bonus if you have a portfolio of past work I can look at. I usually do not bother dealing with newbies with little to no reputation on these boards.

Thank you

kantus, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. gunnu

gunnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    add me on skype i m able to help you in this regard . i have more than 8+ years of experiance on Web Development and design (UI/UX) my ID sastry.kony

gunnu, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  3. BoysCyber

BoysCyber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I Can Create Dropdown Cool Menu With (HTML,CSS3,JACASCRIPT)

PM ME
    OR
    Add Me Skype : BoysCyber

BoysCyber, Jan 31, 2014 IP