1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need native english speaking writers, paying 0.01$ / word, long term project.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by evilpuppy, Sep 25, 2010.

Hello!

I want to assemble a team of 10-20 writers for a long-term project.

I need native english speaking writers with perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation. Adding personality to the articles is ok as long as you don't overdo it with too much filler content.

The article should have keyword in title, 1st paragraph, throughout the text, last paragraph with a keyword density of total 2%, not including variations to main keyword phrase. Usage of paragraphs and H1/H2 headers is mandatory.

A typical article should look like this:

------
    Title <- keyword here

1st paragraph <- keyword here

H1 <- keyword here

2nd paragraph <- keyword here (optional)

H2 (optional)

3rd paragraph <- keyword here (optional)

H2 (optional)

4th Paragraph <- keyword here (optional)

H2 <- keyword here

5th Paragraph <- keyword here
    ------

*** A typical article should have 2-4 headers and 4-5 paragraphs. The first paragraph should evidentiate the problem while the last should suggest to the visitor that there is a solution to his problem.

I'll pay 0.01$ / word and there's much work for you (minimum 2000 words / day) if you're in for the long term.

You must have at least one communication method. (skype, yahoo messenger, msn, google talk) Quick communication between us (If we decide to work together) is paramount. Be sure to be easy to reach.

If you're interested PM me with the following and I'll contact you shortly.

The title of the PM should be "Writer Looking For Work".
    Short sample article of your previous work. (300-400 words)
    Post a short write up of why you should be chosen. (100-200 words)

I won't reply in the PM if you don't follow the above instructions closely.

And if you're not a native english speaking person don't bother PMing me. I'll see from the way you type so don't bother wasting our time.

Waiting for your private messages.

Regards,
    Alex

evilpuppy, Sep 25, 2010 IP