1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need more advise to start blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by adsen09, Aug 11, 2015.

Hi,

Thanks for you time to read this thread but I really need your advise. I plan to target on some visitors where they are from USA, England, Canada and some other Europe countries.

Can you please advise me which topic should I start for my blog?

Thank you

adsen09, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Travel niche would be great. It has always been interesting for the most of us.
    And also, food or recipes from the said countries that would be awesome! :p

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 11, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  3. adsen09

adsen09 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much. Any more idea please

adsen09, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  4. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1st ... ask yourself , what topic do you interest most? (I mean the niche you like most). The ans should come from your inner part of your heart.

2nd ... again ask yourself, whether or not you have proper knowledge or not about that topic.
    Even if you have good idea about it, study some more thing about that topic.

In 3rd step....... then start blogging about the niche.

atsad, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  5. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write about a hobby or something that you are really good at. And write regularly. If you can't write everyday then write every other day but your blog will always need fresh content.

ceenote100, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  6. My Weight Loss Dream

My Weight Loss Dream Member

Best Answers:
    There are loads of niches you could start with. It depends what your skills are and what niches you have a passion about. For example when I have gone locally I have had travel sites, food sites, diet sites and amazon sites. It depends on what you want to get out of it.

If you want to aim for a particular country i.e. the uk then get a co.uk domain and then its much easier for you.

Here is my blogging resources page and I hope it helps you:

http://myweightlossdream.co.uk/weightlossbloggers/resources-for-weight-loss-bloggers/

and best of luck :)

My Weight Loss Dream, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  7. ZeeKaay

ZeeKaay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As atsad said, you have to figure out what you are good at because one wrong step costs you anything.
    I stepped in the wrong niche 2 years earlier and lost almost $350 [well it's little amount for many people but lot for me]. So, I started over and right now I'm seeing a little progress.
    Since, you've specified the countries I'll suggest you to prepare a list of topics you are good [best] at. And check the trends in those countries. You can do this though Google Trends Explore.
    If you're planning to start a blog and have no knowledge of coding, make sure you go for WordPress because that's the easiest and best CMS as of today.

ZeeKaay, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  8. Killswitch Deepak Thakur

Killswitch Deepak Thakur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anime, food, travel and tech.

9. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can write about your favorite life hacks.

Karen May Jones, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  10. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Write a topic you are good at. It can be sports, movies review, politics anything. It is your interest. The important thing is you should like writing about that topic.

bluebelt91, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  11. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It really depends the most on what you are most comfortable writing about... that is, if you plan to write, not outsource it. Food, recipes, travel, parenting, life hacks, kitchen hacks, anime, gaming, it's your pick, but it's best you know something about the chosen niche beforehand because it's easier and needs less time researching once you start writing.

cwvps1, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  12. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    You should start e.commerce website with shopping products like dresses, shoes, ready made garments etc. The countries you mentioned are rich and their people are now purchasing a large number of products online specially daily use products. If they will be provided high quality facilities and products then it will be beneficial for you ....

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  13. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Choosing a niche is solely depends on your hobbies or something which you are passionate about and have good knowledge. Jumping to any niche will not get you success, until you have enough expertise in that field or niche.

iwebsocial, Nov 14, 2015 IP