1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Moderator help

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Alter2Ego, May 11, 2013.

ALTER2EGO -to- MODERATORS:

I'm not sure why I am blocked from posting in the Religion & Politics forum. Every time I log in, a window pops up telling me: "Read Rulez, or be banned." No matter how many times I read the rules, I still keep getting the same pop-up window and am still prevented from posting in the Religion & Politics forum--where I previously started several threads and where I have broken no rules.

Can one of the moderators please inform me why this is happening and how to fix this problem?

Alter2Ego, May 11, 2013 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You need to be an Established member to post there since the changes were made, i:e you need to have 3 posts "liked" by 3 different established members.

malky66, May 12, 2013 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Click the "X" to dismiss it?

digitalpoint, May 12, 2013 IP
  4. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clicking the X merely closes the window that warns me to read the rules or be banned, but that's about all it does. Whenever I go to the Religion & Politics forum, I get the following message: "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"

Keep in mind that I started several threads in the Religion & Politics forum some months ago, and I am no longer able to respond to what people have posted in any of my threads.

Alter2Ego, May 16, 2013 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The X on the notice, not the browser window.

digitalpoint, May 16, 2013 IP
  6. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I know. That's the "X" that I clicked. Whenever I do so, the notice about "Read the rulez or be banned" disappears. But I still cannot post in the Religion & Political forum. I can only post here, at this part of the forum where you and I are having this conversation. When I go over to Religion & Politics and look inside any of the threads, I get the following warning at the bottom of the posts: (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

Alter2Ego, May 16, 2013 IP
  7. King Kovifor

King Kovifor Active Member

Best Answers:

A few posts above yours explains why:

King Kovifor, May 16, 2013 IP