1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Mentor - Hi my name is ManInBlack

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ManInBlack, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi I'm stoked about this forum

Wow you guys have an amazing forum here.

I have just achieved a certain level in forex (currency trading) with the help of several mentors that I paid for and was helped for free and I have also helped a few people out significantly and I have found without that help, I couldn't have become as a good of a consistant, profitable trader that I am.

Therefore I look forward being a part of this forum as I raise up my grubstake.

I have actually discovered that ROI net % over time can rival that of the top .5% of elite forex traders!

This is a swell deal you have got going on here.

Mentor

By Mentor I just mean someone I can a)take simple direction from b) run my ideas across etc. Maybe I can teach you forex.

My whole mantra of living is positivity but I work so well with other people I'm just being frank, reaching out and saying hey omg you guys are making 1000 a day here and thats my goal with forex on average but with forex I've got 500 bucks.

Do you think knowing what you know, you could take 500 bucks online, and never have to work? Let's say you had two months of time to make it or break it. Of course it seems obvious its possible, but i dont want to lose any money because I'm newbian

ManInBlack, Aug 14, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.