1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Magento Expert for catalog and redesign integration

Discussion in 'Programming' started by stimpsy, Dec 1, 2011.

Hello,

I am seeking for a magento expert to realize various tasks on one of my ecommerce websites.

1. Catalog: Our products are a bit outdated, so we will need you to reimport the latest CSV given by our dropshippers. We have around 5000 products. Optimally you would develop an import script so that we can use it next time we need to import.

2. Redesign: We are currently working on a redesign and we would need to integrate the new template when it is ready

3. Other tasks: We have a couple of small things we want to implement. Some modules and lite programming

In total, I would evaluate the work to 100-150h...but i'm not a Magento expert ;)

Please PM me if you are have the competencies...and please also send me some examples of your work on Magento...finally if you work on a hourly model, let me know your wage. We would also be willing to hire you for 1 month full time

Thanks,
    Thomas

stimpsy, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  2. penguinwebsoft

penguinwebsoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent details.

Waiting for your reply..