1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need logo for a podcast/website/feeds

Discussion in 'Design' started by meholaman, Jan 18, 2015.

Hi,

I need a fairly high res logo (min 1400x1400) logo for a podcast I'm about to launch. It's a Swedish language podcast called FlashBang, which revolves around the users of a huge forum and their discussions. I'll send the link through PM, as you may be able to draw inspiration for elements of the logo from the forum logo - however, I do not the rights to reproduce their logo, so it needs to be separate if of a similar style.

While the podcat is called FlashBang, it's not about gaming/weapons etc. (topics range from political discussions, to deep and very personal interviews with users of the forum; essentially anything goes). So I basically don't want two crossed rifles and a grenade (though a grenade, if incorporated nicely, could be good - I'll leave that up to you).

Criteria:
    • Minimum resolution 1400x1400
    • Square canvas
    • Clean design - not too many colours, nor too much clutter
    • A creative link to the forum logo Could be a bonus, but not a necessity
    • Incorporation of the name FlashBang optional, but again would be nice if done creatively
    Further information available through PM. Please send me your rate, turnaround time, and any questions through PM.

meholaman, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  2. yashiyashi02

yashiyashi02 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It would take $20, 4 days time and i need your Contact details like email ID.

yashiyashi02, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  3. webmaster_steve

webmaster_steve Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent you and sample also plz revert ......

webmaster_steve, Jan 30, 2015 IP