1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need legal advice about products

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by SotaGamer, Jul 22, 2011.

So a while back, I got the Adobe Web Premium package. It came with Photoshop CS4, Flash CS4, Dreamweaver...etc

My question is, since it only cost $550 for all of it, does that mean I have restrictions? Like, can I not use anything I make in those programs commercially?

I am going to be 3D Modeling and I need to know if their will be complications with selling my models.

SotaGamer, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  2. grangonzo

grangonzo Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem i think.
    But reading their terms and conditions would help you understand what you can and can not do...

grangonzo, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  3. healthdomainbuyer

healthdomainbuyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at the terms and conditions in the package. Did you get the package for a low price because you are a student? I don't think the student edition has any restrictions like that. I don't know of any other way to get the suite for such a cheap price, so I am not sure about any other possible restrictions.

healthdomainbuyer, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  4. backupmysite

backupmysite Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone else. Take a look at the terms of service agreement. I'd say that you CAN use things that you make in the programs commercially though. I've known of people who design websites, then have their designs taken, and can easily sue for it back.

backupmysite, Jul 26, 2011 IP