1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Information about Ddos Protection

Discussion in 'Security' started by toshost.com, Jan 2, 2014.

Hello All

I use 2 uk server from Racserv communication. Recently one of our server face small ddos problem. They not provide ddos protection. Any Idea about how to protect basic ddos protection ? Any script available ?

toshost.com, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  2. infinitnet

infinitnet Member

Best Answers:
    If it's a small attack, you can try CSF (http://configserver.com/cp/csf.html) which automatically blocks small DoS attacks. You can try SYN Deflate too. If it's a HTTP flood, you can try a script like BARF. For any "real" DDoS attack I would recommend looking for remote DDoS protection, which we provide, as well as other providers (Staminus, BlackLotus, Vistnet to name a few).

infinitnet, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  3. tuxandrew

tuxandrew Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

If the attack is domain or IP based then you can try CloudFlare protection, which provides protection against the attackers and I believe it is free to use.

If the attack is not much intensive then try install CSF and configure it to mitigate the DDOS attack.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    tuxandrew, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  4. maestria

maestria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    consider installing mod_dosevasive in apache and it could be a small step that can be taken against ddos

maestria, Jan 27, 2014 IP