1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need ideas to promote by business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JamesGordon7, Jul 21, 2014.

Hello everyone,
    I have a own website for selling electronic products. Kindly give me some suggestions to promote my new products in my business.

JamesGordon7, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  2. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you can start selling on Facebook pages, Adwords, Bing Ads, Local listings, start doing some organic optimization. So pretty much you can start with the paid advertise which will get you faster results. But paid campaigns require some high quality knowledge. There is also the free way but takes longer.

Let me know if I can help you further,
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  3. wheelstb

wheelstb Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can tell us a little bit more about your business, you will be able to get better advice. What kind of electronics do you sell? And who is your main market?
    I'm assuming that you are looking to advertise online but, there might be some off-line opportunities that could be of some value.
    Depending on what you are selling, a blog might be beneficial for advertising.

wheelstb, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  4. TMBIZZ

TMBIZZ Member

Best Answers:
    Leave a business card or mini-flyer on the shelf by the business and network marketing books and magazines in bookstores,doctor's offices,and libraries.

TMBIZZ, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  5. JamesGordon7

JamesGordon7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am selling mobile phones and electronic gadgets. I am going to sell new products like Laptops. Give me some ideas how to grab customers attention towards it.

JamesGordon7, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  6. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    How about joining some electronic products forums and contributing quality content. Your signature will bring visitors over to your site. You can find them by googling whatever you want to spend time on plus forum,in quotes like this: "laptop + forum". Good luck.

cborrx, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  7. Joyce R. Brown

Joyce R. Brown Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want long term benefit then organic SEO, social media marketing should be your answer. If you have a good budget then you can try paid advertising, but it will work as long as you run it. So SEO is the best option.

Joyce R. Brown, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  8. TheDuke2011

TheDuke2011 Member

Best Answers:
    I would say at first, if there is a profit margin on your products, sell on Amazon and Ebay to gain a user-base of buyers and to gain traffic. Once you do that, you will then have a good amount of returning buyers and you may be able to build a good brand name for yourself.

So of course have an email list, offer specials and deals.. something unique that will distinguish you from your competitors. Facebook and Twitter will help you, keep them engaged, have giveaways etc..

Just think outside the box , put your heart into it and create the next big thing.

TheDuke2011, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  9. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You mean gadgets? I think the best way to advertise it is one Classifieds or Deal sites.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  10. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is it a physical store or "just a website"?

Helge Sverre, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  11. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are your products relatively cheaper compared to the market?
    If so, you could create a Facebook page with the message "Save On Gadgets", promising regular promotions & savings on electronic items.
    From there, you could go further by promising 5 people who 'Share' & 'Like' your post that they will receive another 5% OFF.
    This could create a viral effect and exponential growth of your Facebook Likes.

Ethan Alvin, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  12. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pay Per Click advertising!

gotkloud, Jul 27, 2014 IP