1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need HTML5/CSS3 for a homepage PSD

Discussion in 'Programming' started by sparky21289, Oct 1, 2013.

Hi,

I'm looking for a quality HTML5/CSS3 coder. You must have a portfolio to apply for this job - i don't care how cheap you are or if you're willing to do this for no payment upfront I'm looking for a quality coder only, preferably one from the UK.

The homepage .PSD is for a Wordpress theme, but i will implement it into Wordpress myself i just need the validated HTML/CSS files. This design is pretty complicated but simple at the same time, because there are quite a few patterns and gradient borders etc, some with some sort of radius as well. So this should be done by a professional with years of experience only.

It needs to be pixel perfect, and I'm willing to pay a good price for it to get done properly.

Apologies if my requirements sound strict, but I've been messed about far too much recently and it's about time i got my project online.

Just send a PM my way with your portfolio and a rough quote and i will do my best to get back to everyone but sometimes it's not possible so if i don't respond within 24 hours of your PM then please assume I am either too busy to reply or I simply am not interested in your services.

I promise a lot of work to the right coder.

Thanks

sparky21289, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  2. Alexandra Vlasceanu

Alexandra Vlasceanu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi!

I love your strict requirment as it proves that you are a serious client. The type of client any serious developer wants.

And I'll demonstrate that we are the type of developer you wish for this project. The know-how obtained after 8 years of experience in working with HTML/CSS, over 2 years with HTML5/CSS3 and over 5 years with JavaScript recommends us for your project. In order to better understand how we use these technologies, visit http://fastnd.com/. Is a web mobile financial application. The cool thing about it is that it provides relevant financial news, in real-time, based on the users’ pre-set preferences. The smooth user-experience comes from an inspired selection of HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript/AJAX technologies.

We'd love to talk your project in more details. Please contact us if interested in our service.

Best regards,
    Alexandra Vlasceanu
    Barandi Solutions

Alexandra Vlasceanu, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. Alexandra Vlasceanu

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Can you please let me know if you had the time to review our proposal from yesterday and if you have any questions regarding it?

Sincerely,
    Alexandra

Alexandra Vlasceanu, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  4. Alexandra Vlasceanu

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

In order to help you make an informed decision, we would like to offer you the possibility to test our service's quality, through our money back guarantee program. If after 16 development hours you are not fully satisfied with the project's progress and quality, we will cancel the project and refund 100% of your money.

Please let me know if this is something you'd like to try out!

Sincerely,
    Alexandra.

Alexandra Vlasceanu, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  5. Alexandra Vlasceanu

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I was wondering if you are still looking for a HTML5/CSS3 developer. Can you please let me know if you have any unanswered questions regarding our proposal?

Best regards,
    Alexandra

Alexandra Vlasceanu, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  6. Alexandra Vlasceanu

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I noticed that you have not yet made a decision regarding your web project. If you could let me know what is troubling you then I might be able to provide additional information in order to help you with the decision process.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,
    Alexandra

Alexandra Vlasceanu, Oct 28, 2013 IP