1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need how to drive more traffic to my ebay products

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Moushsin, Mar 18, 2017.

Hi guys,I'm a beginner in selling on Ebay,10 days ago I put my product on ebay but no one buys my products (Actually i had 10 views).
    So please Can you help me how to increase sells on ebay and have more traffics.

Moushsin, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Without looking at your eBay listing, I would suspect that the listing has NO CONTENT for eBay to index. Too many sellers have one-line ads that NO ONE CAN FIND.

Also, 10 days is not enough time to give your seller name any legitimacy, meaning that many potential buyers will move on while the scammers will dump on you big time, often costing you time and money.

When I was on eBay (seller name = mmerlinn), my listings were thousands of words long and I never had a shortage of views. I quit eBay when I discovered I could spend $23 per month on my own site instead of hundreds of dollars per month on eBay and get DOUBLE/TRIPLE the sales that I was getting on eBay.

mmerlinn, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  3. Moushsin

Moushsin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So what you suggest to me ? Quit Ebay ? I know many people who sell on ebay the same product but not original (I am talking about Argan Oil,I'm from Morocco and I have The oil from the source) and they get a lot of gains..

Moushsin, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  4. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't quit eBay, at least yet. It will help you in the learning curve. There are other ways to sell your product (with your own website) but it takes longer time to get there specially if you are just starting and already have a product to sell. I don't know if craigslist is popular where you are. I used to sell a lot to locals through craigslist.
    Find forums related to your product and become part of the community. It will help you get clients and experiences.
    ~Mike

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    mike30, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  5. Moushsin

Moushsin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you Mike,if i make a website i will need to get traffic to it,so i will still have the same Probleme

Moushsin, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  6. MaxGoodman

MaxGoodman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I'll tell you, you can't really list a product on eBay for just over a week and expect to be making a ton of money already. Firstly, I'd really try fleshing out your listing. Add a lot of descriptive content, explain what the product is and what it does, and more so try to give people a reason to buy from you instead of anyone else. Maybe offer for a slightly lower price, or try to get better shipping rates, or just anything to get your name out there better. You need to treat this like you're opening a real store - you need to find ways to get your name out there and you need to make sure you can offer something your competitors can't, whether it's price or value or products or anything.

MaxGoodman, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  7. Moushsin

Moushsin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've tried all this points that you've describe,but it still the shipping a probleme to me,it costs me 18$ to US,i don't know should I add it to the initial price with a free shipping or i show the price of product and the price of shipping.
    Another probleme that i faced is the limit of products that i can sell on month;it's limited on 10 only..

Moushsin, Mar 20, 2017 IP