1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Hotel Awards Website & App Designed & Programed

Discussion in 'Design' started by rlbartlett, Feb 13, 2015.

I am looking for someone capable of designing and programming a Hotel Awards Website and App.
    The site will allow individuals to set up a password protected account.
    Name, User Name, Password, Email Address, Address, Phone Number

Will have three sections:
    My Awards - A Summary of Awards Earned for Current Month, Awards Earned for Year
    Enter My Awards - Will Allow Users to Enter Specific Information Regarding their Reservations
    Award History - Will Allow Users to Search Past Awards Entered by Year or Reservation #

Backend
    Will allow backend user to run daily, monthly and yearly reports on users Awards entered.
    Will allow backend user to Mark Awards entered either Pending, Approved or Denied - once
    approved, a specific dollar amount will be funded into that users account.

This is a general idea as to the mechanics of the site. Please message me for specifics and to quote a cost for such project.

rlbartlett, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  2. Kewlol

Kewlol Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've sent you a personal conversation message, let me know what you think. Would be great to hear your contact information to take this forward. Thanks.

Kewlol, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  3. Tatiana_Program-Ace

Tatiana_Program-Ace Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    do you have any preferences about based technology of the site (PHP, HTML5, any CMS, E-commerce, etc.)?
    Tatiana,

Tatiana_Program-Ace, Feb 16, 2015 IP