1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by ccqupt, Jul 22, 2007.

:(First post from china

Touch the adsense for half a year ,but i still can't earn money , who can help me ,this is my website : http://www.top-paying-articles.cn after your view ,maybe can give me some suggests ,thank you

ccqupt, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  2. MidwestMerchant

MidwestMerchant Banned

Best Answers:
    placement look alright. Maybe you need more traffic? Try purchasing some cheap PPC traffic from Clicksor.com or try doing some link exchanges. The site isn't horrible you should be able to make at least a little with it!

MidwestMerchant, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  3. vanse

vanse Member

Best Answers:
    Site looks OK The index is well placed - draws eyes to the ad sense area. However, index is not clearly differentiated - perhaps add light background color to the index box. This will have the effect of making the ads more prominent.

vanse, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  4. vanse

vanse Member

Best Answers:
    Also, when you get more articles, you will attract more traffic as MidWest Merchant said.

Your Business and your Technology categories both bring up similar articles, and so the same Adsense ads. This will be helped when you have many more articles. You can get many free articles to boost your numbers - look at ezinearticles web site - it is a dotcom site. You will have to leave the author link at the bottom of each article but the advantage will be in suddenly having 100 -200 articles with little extra work by you. This should begin to get you more traffic - and so more ad clicks.

vanse, Jul 25, 2007 IP