1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help!!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by rozerr, Sep 18, 2013.

Hi All,

I have posted 5 to 10 replies in SEO category, but no any reply is live till now. What's going on? what's wrong with my replies? Can you please tell me!!!!

Solved! View solution.
    rozerr, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    This site uses Akismet as a spam filter. Often new member's posts are filtered into a moderation queue that requires manual review. Your posts fell into that category.

Smyrl, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  3. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok i can understand, but why no any reply goes live? am i following some wrong technique or i posted wrong replies? I am not getting the situation clearly. Please give me some solution so that i will take part in this community actively and regularly.

Thanks for reply!!!

rozerr, Sep 19, 2013 IP
    Note this reply is live.

Think about your posts. Could any of the posts you made involve link drop, appear to be spam, or have little to no value?

I suggest you read the help section and the allowed or not sticky in this thread for ideas regarding the type of posts that are unacceptable.

Smyrl, Sep 19, 2013 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 likes this.
  5. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to give more community before you try to take all to yourself. Just a nice tip.
    However, welcome to the forum! :)

VukasinI, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  6. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for help Smyrl.. I think it is better to read help section first and evaluate my previous replies with guideline given in that section.
    Note: I never involve link drop in my replies and also i have tried to give valuable replies (as i think so).

rozerr, Sep 19, 2013 IP