1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Karthik Palani, Jun 24, 2013.

Hello Everyone,
    My Name is Karthik Palani , I live in Nottingham, United Kingdom and I am trying to raise fund for my Restaurant Business. Don’t get me wrong, I am not asking you to donate the money from your pocket but I am trying to raise the through AFFILIATE MARKETING by kindly asking you to please sign up for the free JUST CLOUD or ZIP CLOUD account who will pay me $5 for every trial sign up. These are online storage account having a free trial period for 14 days and after that if you don’t need you can uninstall from your computer.
    Right now I am going through some difficult times, as I am an orphan there is no one on whose shoulder I can keep my arm from support. I have been unemployed for last 2 years and Banks have denied any financial support to me. To cut the long story short I want to show my Uncle and Aunt with whom I am living with, that the world is full of good people who are ready to help a person in need.
    I would like you to please help me out by clicking on the link below for opening a free trial account with JUST CLOUD or ZIP CLOUD. All you have to do is sign up for the free trial account which is for 14 days and after that if you like you uninstall it from your computer. For every sign up and download I will get $5 which will help to raise the funds for my business setup. The total amount of money I would like to raise is $75,000 and I would kindly ask 15,000 people to come forward and please help me out in raising the fund. I do believe from my heart that you will come forward and help me out, as I need this money by 15th July 2013 so that I can my life back on track. So do PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
    Please mail me to send you the links

(Note: This is the first time I am asking for a donation so please email me at for any questions you have in mind and if you would like I can email you my whole situation to understand the gravity of my situation.)

Karthik Palani, Jun 24, 2013 IP