1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with space between text, buttons & images

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by artyman, Oct 13, 2019.

[​IMG]
    Greetings people!

I am creating a website on Wordpress DIVI theme, and I have an issue, shown in this screengrab video from my pc - https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZ5k84kZaB0HEACKhnFKyejhK8cN8y7vEkOX

Why some places(not all as you can see), when I change the scale, space between text and images is changing and make it looks not so good and not the same proportions? Should it be, when you scale, dependant on your screen and be same proportions on every different pc? But why I do not have this? And for the mobile phone version it seems ok, looks the same when you build it.

Thank you for your time,

- Arty

website - http://www.arty-media.net/ (for you to check, maybe I have some problem?)

artyman, Oct 13, 2019 IP
  2. Gary-SC

Gary-SC Member

Best Answers:
    Most likely something to do with using px values for layout, or something along that line. Looking at the HTML/CSS of the website, you will probably be better off ditching Divi and writing a simple layout from scratch with HTML/CSS.

There is no way around learning the basics of HTML/CSS. Divi theme and other popular themes for WordPress give you an illusion that you can build a "professional-looking" website without knowing anything. The irony is that you can use those premium themes a lot better if you know how the CSS box model works. But then, if you know that, you will realize it is faster to write your page from scratch, exactly how you want it.

Gary-SC, Oct 18, 2019 IP