1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with sitemap?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Buxom_Bold, Feb 8, 2012.

First of all, what is sitemap and how can we get benefit from sitemap? and second one, is where to submit sitemap? if someone knows then please revert to me...

I don't know anything about it, so guys please let me know more about it?

thanks, all DP Members!

Buxom_Bold, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  2. Tahira1966

Tahira1966 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sitemap is a file which helps the Crawler to visit and crawl the website ... Sitemap is also helpful for website indexing .When ever you made change into your website try to submit your sitemap too :)

Tahira1966, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  3. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Peon

Best Answers:
    There are 2 types of sitemap; an html sitemap and an xml sitemap. The html sitemap is for users of your site and just displays all the pages contained within your site on one page, in order. The xml sitemap is for search engine crawlers and functions the same way as an html sitemap by displaying all the pages contained within your site in a format that is readable by crawlers. You must first create a sitemap.xml then upload it to the root folder of your site for it to be read by crawlers. The next step is to submit the sitemap to each search engine by accessing the relevant webmaster tools, there will usually by a section within the dashboard to do this. The sitemap can help to index pages on your site within search engines quicker and thus help with SEO.

Crimson Penguin, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  4. shukla.ime

shukla.ime Member

Best Answers:
    sitemap is basically used for navigation of site by search engine spider and visitor. this is two type XML and html.if you want to submit sitemap then use webmaster tool of relevant search engine.

shukla.ime, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  5. Buxom_Bold

Buxom_Bold Peon

Best Answers:

Thank you so much, for a lovely feedback.... just like keep leading me! thanks again

Buxom_Bold, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  6. Buxom_Bold

Buxom_Bold Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you tahira1966 i like your post, and thanks again to responding to my post:)

7. Buxom_Bold

Buxom_Bold Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys thanks you all, I really appreciate it but please let me know more deep about it..... it would be favor on me..