1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with reviewing my site before I resubmit it for AdSense

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by vgopalsujith, Apr 12, 2014.

Recently I have received AdSense account status email stating
    "We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies".
    I want to appeal again but before that I want to know the issues with my site that does not comply with Google policies so that I can review it and resubmitting it for AdSense again.
    My site id: http://www.findmesimilar.com
    Note: Ads shown on my site are served through Intergi Ads

vgopalsujith, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  2. Waqar Akram

Waqar Akram Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website looks like fine to me ,

If you write your content yourself.

Waqar Akram, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    It seems to be a site stuffed with content that seems all familiar and then the usual steps of submitting to Adsense, then turn on the traffic tap and hope that money comes gushing in. I guess it will be easier if you can write your own content, grow your site organically than just cut and paste. There are too many of cut and paste sites around that Google is smart enough to reject.

wisdomtool, Apr 13, 2014 IP