1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help With Permissions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by DimXGFXDesigner, Aug 6, 2017.

Hello Ok here's the thing i've been a member of digitalpoint for a long time but the thing is I go away for long period's of times now I'm back and I'm wanting to get my name out there among the new comers to the forum but yet I don't have the proper permission's anymore to make the post's that I need to make EG. in buy and sell trade can someone be of assistance. thank you very kindly for your time.

Solved! View solution.
    DimXGFXDesigner, Aug 6, 2017 IP
    Hi

You have been away for a long time. The forum was upgraded in January '13!

Participate in the forum and I'm sure you'll get the 3 likes you now need to be established and able to post in B/S/T

sarahk, Aug 6, 2017 IP
  3. DimXGFXDesigner

DimXGFXDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Makes perfect since due to the fact I did not login from 2012, - 2017. or some wheres a long those lines i'm not 100 percent sure when it was when I was last on here.

thank you for your advice your very kind to help out a poor old DP Member who's completely turned around.

DimXGFXDesigner, Aug 7, 2017 IP