1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help with osCommerce Sites

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by dr00t, Nov 6, 2007.

Hi,

I currently work for a large firm that manages many ecommerce stores. Right now, we are using some really old coding that was custom done in-house by someone who is no longer with the company. We would like to switch to osCommerce (or something better if you have suggestions). However, we do like the "Free" stuff.

I have downloaded a copy of osCommerce and gotten it working on my private test server, but I want several features that are considered "Contributions". I have NO IDEA how to install these contributions and when I tried, I messed everything up. The main one being "Discount Coupons". We want the ability to send out promos and have people enter a discount code at checkout if they have one of our promotions.

If anyone can please help me with these "contributions" for osCommerce, then please get in touch with me. I will do whatever I can to work something out. Also, we have several PR5+ sites in our network, so we can also do text link exchanges as well. Anyhow, please get in touch and we will talk details at that time.

Thanks in advance!

dr00t, Nov 6, 2007 IP
  2. Christian Little

Christian Little Peon

Best Answers:
    PM me the specific contributions and links to your sites, I can probably help you out.

Christian Little, Nov 6, 2007 IP