1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with marketing for a client

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DavorMe, Dec 19, 2019.

Hello there,
    I recently started doing digital marketing for a lot of different companies. At start, I was looking for a lot of books, a lot of internet posts and stuff like that, but now I have to do something different. I have a client, and he want me to do marketing on social media for him, about gaming and all the services that they can provide to their customers. This is one of the services on which I got stuck last night https://www.gamecentar.rs/servis , so that is why I've decided to ask for some help.
    This service is about fixing consoles and PCs, but to be honest, I don't know how to properly present it on social media. Do you guys have any good advice for it?

DavorMe, Dec 19, 2019 IP
  2. innateseo

innateseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Marketing on social media can be tricky, the ROI can be difficult to understand with the lack of traffic.

The focus should just be on producing high quality posts; get good images, re-read and edit whatever you write.

innateseo, Dec 19, 2019 IP
  3. Barb Davids

Barb Davids Member

Best Answers:
    Start by looking at existing customers. Why have they used the service? Figure out their pain point specifically and use that in messaging.

Get reviews and feedback to help with the process.

Hope that helps!

Barb Davids, Dec 20, 2019 IP