1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help With Keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by urbanrestro, Jan 16, 2015.

How Do Keywords work? Does it work if I only have a part of keyword present in my site. Like Best restaurants in Mumbai is the keyword and I have Restaurants in Mumbai. So will it do?

urbanrestro, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  2. Gerva Sharma

Gerva Sharma Member

Best Answers:
    Yes a keyword in the content is necessary and also back links If your content has a backlink with the keyword then you have a higher opportunity to rank for the keywords

Gerva Sharma, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  3. Viktor Mauzer

Viktor Mauzer Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, relevant keywords do work. Google will connect the dots for you provided that you do some other things right too. In essence, try to write more for the reader and less for the search engines. If you do too much with your keywords, there's a chance Google will see it as spam.

Viktor Mauzer, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  4. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    As your site ages you should track keywords through google webmaster tools. If you have good content then eventually you'll start getting traffic from other keywords. Once you have the ball rolling you can make additional articles that use the "other" keywords you are getting traffic from. This is the best method for beginners for keyword ranking.

It's much better than fighting for the one main search. I've been fighting for the top position for my main one for the greater part of 10yrs but I own the search for hundreds of longer tailed ones that offer 10 visitors a month. It all adds up when you have thousands and no one to compete with.

DinoJRG, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  5. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Yes, if you have "restaurant in Mumbai" and the name of the restaurant it will work, but take care not to stuff them because then Google will interpret this move as spamming and your site might suffer the consequences. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  6. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    The things are very simple : natural placed keywords.
    We all try to get so technical but the search engines try to spot the natural things. It's quite obvious that if your website is about a restaurant in Mumbai you are going to have these keywords there, and search engine will pick out the clue.

But you can also say in your title or description - The best restaurant in Mumbai . you see the difference? similar but still natural keywords that make sense.

that's the idea: try to include the keywords in a manner that if you read it out loud, still sound good and natural.

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  7. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes ! Keywords are most impotent part of SEO ! If you want get related traffic to your website make sure your are targeting the best keywords.
    I strongly recommend having long tail keywords for promotion so, you can get ranking fast.
    Thanks
    PK

pawanseolinks, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  8. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords are what Search engines find on your website to determine your niche and were to place you in the search engines. You have short keywords and long keywords. Longer keywords have less competition therefore are better to use when first starting a website to gain rank faster. Also, when researching keywords for your niche you want your main keyword to be the name of your domain. You should always use keywords in the Title of your content and also use keywords in the body of your content but don't use the same keyword too many times.

Curtis Dawson, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  9. Jose Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywords are what Google uses to display your site when your keywords are shown. What you can do is find the best keywords related to your site and start building backlinks on them, this will raise your page rank on Google.

Jose Rodriguez, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  10. purplendoll

purplendoll Peon

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse it should be related, common and general, like "Best restaurant in Mumbai, restaurant in Mumbai, Reputed restaurant in Mumbai. Etc

purplendoll, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  11. alicemarvin23

alicemarvin23 Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on Google Keyword Planner and Google Search for the best suggestions of keywords.

alicemarvin23, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  12. Minesh Parikh

Minesh Parikh Member

Best Answers:
    Use Google Adwords Keyword Planner & search for similar keywords....you can also traffic volume at there.

Minesh Parikh, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  13. markjott

markjott Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keywords are the most important aspect for any online business. Before writing anything for your website and for business think carefully what a user will type to search your service or to read your content. Keywords should also be placed at the important places like meta tags and meta description, H1, H2, H3 tags because keywords are important both for users and for search engine as well. Try to use homogenous and long tail keywords and keywords as per your content.

In your case, you can use keywords like restraunts in mumbai, top restraunts in mumbai, mumbai restraunts, etc.
    But you should also take care of avg. monthly searches, competition and ppc bid before choosing any keyword.

markjott, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  14. RAMESH VERMA

RAMESH VERMA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to my learning and practice of SEO in 2015, I felt that it is necessary to have more and more variants of our keywords and "I have Restaurants in Mumbai" have become a very good variant of the keyword "Best restaurants in Mumbai".

We should have both the phrases in our content.

RAMESH VERMA, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  15. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your still around on DP send me a message and I'll tell you what's better than keywords. Easier to rank and more traffic.

kjh-08, Apr 3, 2015 IP