1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with godaddy shared hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Rocksrahul784, Sep 9, 2017.

I'm using godaddy shared hosting.
    In the night when 420 visitors were online at my website my ram usage was 350mb. In day when 130 are online my ram usage cross 400mb.
    What is the problem. I use w total chache, wordfence, ad inserter only 3 plugin.

I reset my hosting 2 times and both time it usage low ram for same visitors in beginning but ram increases with time.

Update:
    =======
    I checked my CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage and there and they are totally different what shows on dashboard.
    Take a look in 2 pictures I took at same time.

I blame godaddy for this shit.
    I recently renewed my hosting with 6.5k. I can't change my host after spending this big money.

SEMrush

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      70.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      77.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Rocksrahul784, Sep 9, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GoDaddy shared hosting has low RAM, especially with their bottom plan. Their hosting always needs more RAM to run the same as many other shared hosting services. I have used theirs as well as several others and the only ones that were worse were EIG hosting brands.

To lower your RAM usage get rid of W3 Total Cache and use Comet Cache instead. It's much better and uses less RAM.

Another thing that you can do is go into WordFence settings and go to the settings near the bottom and change/add these values:

Where is says "How much memory should Wordfence request when scanning" put 64 in the box for Megabytes.

Where is says "Update interval in seconds (2 is default)" set it to 60 seconds or even 120.

These were two things that the WordFence support had me do some time ago when I was having RAM usage issues and this made a big difference.

These changes should help with RAM usage.

Good luck. ;)

ulterios, Sep 9, 2017 IP
  3. kaia_jassi

kaia_jassi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Switch hosts buddy. That will help you in long term.

kaia_jassi, Sep 16, 2017 IP
  4. iHostiGo

iHostiGo Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a different host that will handle your website requirements.

iHostiGo, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Godaddy shared hosting sucks. You have to move to another host. I would recommend you to go with prowebhosters.com

iwebsocial, Sep 22, 2017 IP