1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with feeds

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by edynamite, Jan 30, 2011.

Hello everyone,

I am building a WP blog, but am unable to rectify a problem.

When I visit http://mysite.com/feed a lot of unorganized text without any images appear there. I have already set feedburner for my site, but I don't know how to fix that problem. If you want to get paid for that, I might consider it as well.

Dave

edynamite, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  2. atnews

atnews Peon

Best Answers:
    can you show blog URL?

atnews, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  3. toddgaraham

toddgaraham Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    There is a certain mechanism for a feed to be able to display data according to someone's needs.
    The language is XML and its on a single page, small code, pretty easy stuff like HTML, and there are Tags in it. If you have proper knowledge of XML and RSS then you can play with them and display them as you like.
    Images, download link of an mp3 etc. anything can be displayed in the feed. And through removing or adding extra tags you can remove/add the extra information you want to display.
    I have worked on a number of feeds, especially for WordPress blogs. If you want any more help, let me know.

toddgaraham, Feb 1, 2011 IP