1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help with coding in WordPress (Urgent)

Discussion in 'PHP' started by thewalkingdead, Jul 9, 2017.

Hi well, my website is a tube site theme on WordPress. When I click the video it plays but only dimension 100x100 and wants it to load the same size as youtube does. I want this to be set at a higher dimension size for all videos is there anything in CSS or scripts to change this.
    SEMrush

thewalkingdead, Jul 9, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There is no reason why the video should be shown in such a miniscule format, so yes, there is definitely something going on, either in the CSS or JS - depending on how the properties are set. Use a developer console in either Firefox or Chrome, and highlight the video when it shows, and then check the information - it should show why it's showing like that, either via JS or CSS (in the stylesheet), and you can turn off specific CSS to see how it affects the content. Since you don't provide a link, it's nigh impossible to be more specific.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  3. thewalkingdead

thewalkingdead Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its ok I got someone on seoclerks to fix the issue thank you for your reply tho at least ill know for future reference.

thewalkingdead, Jul 10, 2017 IP