1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with banners/articles/email signature

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by koda10, Feb 1, 2018.

I am a member of DP since long ago. Last year, I tried to start a fundraising campaign for a personal cause, but I found a good person who helped me with some money and my disease stayed under control. To be more specific , I am against time now because for bad treatment , doctors have been informed me that I must make a oral surgery to avoid oral cancer.

Few days ago, I started the fundraising campaign but without good advertising will be impossible to reach my goal. With this post, I want to ask all DP members ( or visitors of the forum who read my post ) if have free banners spots in their blogs / websites / newsletters signature. I dont ask a specific blog / website. Is any possibility to support me, and to show my fundraising cause to all yours readers?

What I looking for:
    - Blogs / Websites / Forums / Facebook pages / Facebook groups / Twitter accounts / Instagram accounts / Email Newsletters / Forum signatures / Guest posts / Press release / Whatsapp gropus / Telegram groups .. and others forms who bring the people together on the internet.
    - Is not important the number of unique visitors per day/month ( Can be 2 persons or 10.000 persons ). I dont mind if you have free spot on a fashion blog, sport website , anime blog . Any kind of blog/website is perfect ( in my eyes ).
    - The fundrasing campaign was started on a well-known fundraising website.
    - Visitators can be fromUS/Canada/New Zeeland / Australia/ Germany / France / Italy / UK / Belgium / Norway / Sweeden / Singapore and many others countries.

This post was created for all those who can understand that is not comfortable for me to ask people help, but my health situation is on the limit. If I will not make this surgery as soon as possbile, I will see on my skin what mean cancer disease. I do not search for any way to make money or to be rich. Just to solve my health problems.

Many of you will put the next question ( also me the same if I will saw a post like this ) : Why he dont make a paid campaign on Adwords / Facebook / Youtube ?
    Because I need a lot of money to buy paid spots and in my situation every penny make a difference. I am ready to pay 10-20% commision from the total amount raised at the end of fundraising campaign.

Who can give me a helping hand?

koda10, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  2. social media Guru

social media Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    Where are you From?

social media Guru, Feb 2, 2018 IP
  3. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    US

koda10, Feb 2, 2018 IP
  4. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can post an ad in Services here on DP. Do a contest and have people compete for your business by making logos. Also, take a look at Fiverr.

usasportstraining, Feb 3, 2018 IP