1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with Arcade PHP Script Problem

Discussion in 'Programming' started by aleiderman, Jun 12, 2007.

Hello, I'm currently using an arcade php script called Arcade Builder.

Since yesterday night, my site went offline with a 500 internal server error. Been trying to figure out what the problem is without any luck.

Already checked all the php files in the script to see if any got modified or erased, but everything seems to be in order.

Then I went to check the database, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

If anyone is interested in solving my problem, please contact me by PM so I can give you more details on the site and the ftp and database login information.

Thanks in advance,

AL.

aleiderman, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  2. ansi

ansi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it could be that you have exceeded your alotted bandwidth for the month or something. bandwidth isn't cheap. also if it's running PHPSuEXEC it could be reaching the process limit (25 by default) or exceeding 100mb or more per php thread. could also be a bad htaccess if you have changed anything related to those recently.

ansi, Jun 12, 2007 IP