1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with ad placement for ndatemplate.com

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by ram4nd, Nov 4, 2013.

Need help with ad placement for ndatemplate.com. I have placed an ad on the form completion page. But I need your ideas on ad placements for around the site. Even references to similar sites with ads would help.

ram4nd, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would keep it to the completion page, as why the hell would you want them to go elsewhere? You WANT them to get to the completion page, and there you can serve them an add on a plate. My friends metric conversion site does this well - to the tune of over £1,000 per day in adsense!

adsenseplr, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, that seemed the most reasonable to me too.

ram4nd, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  4. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't go through the steps in your site, but my opinion is, 720x90 banners on the top and bottom. Unless you are selling something on the final step, you could care less if they complete it or not. Look at analytics, how many people visit your home page vs the last completed page? Subtract the results, you are robbing yourself of a percentage of that many ad clicks by not monetizing the rest of the site.

eek2121, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  5. memen

memen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A 728 by 90 banner at top. Let it to be text ad only and don't forget to make the background and boarder same as your website background color.http://myadsenseupdate.blogspot.com/

memen, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  6. Waqar Akram

Waqar Akram Active Member

Best Answers:
    Place two 728 by 90 ads one in middle of content and one at the bottom,

Bottom one will cover up any one trying to leave your website after reading description,

Lastly it is ok to place ads on form completion page or Thank you page , unless your CTR goes very High which might be risky for your account.

Waqar Akram, Dec 24, 2013 IP