1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help understandign results

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by allwayslearning, Aug 22, 2006.

Using my web analytics software I reviewed keywords for the various searching where they were listed as showing up as search for.
    I went to those search engines and search using the keywords that showed up as keywords people used to find my site with but my site never came up, neither did any articles I have posted on various article sites that can be found by just typing in my name. I went 5 pages deep looking for results in an effort to see if my keywords brought my site up and after trying a number of them my site could not be found. Of course there is the possibility my site is just ranked to many pages deep to find it under these keywords but apparently people did find it. Considering it is unusual for anyone to go more then 2 pages deep when searching for results on keywords I want to know how these keywords shoed up in my tracking software. What is going on here? Please explain.

allwayslearning, Aug 22, 2006 IP