1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help to find item on ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by sarsy, Apr 1, 2011.

Hi,

1- Can any one tell me how to find an item in cheap prizes and world wide shipping if there are free shipping would be better?
    2- I like to bid for sony ericson HI-FI Wireless Headset with FM radio MW600 and world wide shipping?

Please share your idea how to search.

Thanks

sarsy, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On the homepage of ebay, there is an option of 'Advanced Search", try doing that. After you go to the second page, put the stuff you are looking for and then select "exact words, any order" in the scroll down box just beside that and hit search. I am sure you will find quite a few auctions related to the stuff you are looking for. For worldwide shipping, you have to check in each and every auction, if the seller is selling worldwide. Mostly all the sellers from US and western countries are shipping worldwide ;)

China_girl, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  3. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Ebay is selling website where different seller sell their products. It is very easy to search items on Ebay as the products are grouped under different categories. On the home page there is search option where you can search the item according to category or you can also enter the item name to search.

sjdataservices, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  4. intelisb

intelisb Member

Best Answers:
    First, select time: newly listed. This will bring up individual seller which sells much cheaper than a dealer. Next, type in your product name and code (try to be as specific as possible) select ending soonest now. Lastly, search by categories that is relevant to your searches. Then, work your way down on sub category. Sometimes, it may produce exceptional listings. Hope this helps you. Just my 2 cents

intelisb, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  5. CaseyM

CaseyM Peon

Best Answers:
    You won't find free shipping

CaseyM, Dec 16, 2011 IP