1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help to drive traffic to my Blog!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by healthfitwork, Apr 9, 2020.

I have a blog where i created last year in health/fitness niche. I monetized the blog and finished all the requirements needed to have an effective and successful blog. Recently the only thing i am struggling is to drive traffic to my site. I am trying FB ads but there not to many changes. Does anybody knows how can i drive massive traffic to my blog so i can earn money from my affiliate links. Below i am going to attach the link of my blog
    https://thepathtogoodhealth.com/
    Thank you.

healthfitwork, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you only have 6 months of posting. I’d look into joining Facebook groups on the same topic. Don’t spam them. Help them while staying on topic. It could also help you find more things to write about. Something specialized.
    Eventually they will come. After a while I’d set up a Fitbit giveaway(or anything popular with the fitness community) have them share the site with others for an entry.

superrichguy, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm just not feeling it. It's a nice wee blog - focussed mostly on men, that's ok - but I'm not sure why you think it deserves "massive traffic".

For some general feedback:
    • get someone to proof read your articles to tidy up the grammar. It's not a biggie but would help

• On your index pages the intro text repeats the heading which is a waste of space. Once you go into an article the heading is repeated a few times but it's not clear why and it isn't formatted to look like a heading so it's confusing/
      upload_2020-4-10_14-0-36.png

• The theme doesn't enqueue scripts or stylesheets which bloats the page, not a big issue but it will impact some readers.

• In mobile the headings are spaced weirdly.
      upload_2020-4-10_14-4-32.png

sarahk, Apr 9, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. Javier-Ramos.com

Javier-Ramos.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been promoting one of my sites MakingAffiliateMoney.com on Pinterest by turning my content into infographics and high quality images with a link back to my website.

You can also record a video from the text content on your website and uploaded to Youtube and add a watermark or link back to your website, this has worked for me in the past and I have managed to drive thousands of unique visitors to my sites, just a couple of things to consider.

Javier-Ramos.com, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  5. Thibaut

Thibaut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could try to buy a link building gig at Fiverr. That's the easiest way to start

Thibaut, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  6. healthfitwork

healthfitwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you

I see it now thank you for helping

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020
    healthfitwork, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Continue to write as much as you can but be advise this its a competitive niche and its a lot of competition .Try to find more than five words keywords as this are more easy to rank for

Spartan14, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  8. healthfitwork

healthfitwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you explain me a little bit more about this please.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2020
    healthfitwork, Apr 12, 2020 IP
  9. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order to drive traffic, the most effective way is to adding quality content regularly. Yes, this process can be time-consuming and boring. But believe me, there is no better alternative especially for a blogging website.

Another thing that should be taken care of is your website niche which is very competitive probably the toughest to crack. As a consequence, you need to continue the process of adding new content for a longer period of time compared to other niches.

seo_buzz, Apr 12, 2020 IP
  10. healthfitwork

healthfitwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you

healthfitwork, Apr 12, 2020 IP