Need help Selling or Buying a domain name securely?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Brian Tharp, Jun 7, 2018.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Brian Tharp and I am one of the managers here at Escrow.com. I have been with the company for a little over 4 1/2 years and I have focused on domain name transactions during my time here. This is my first encounter with this forum and wanted to drop in and introduce myself to the community.

I can see from the topics, many of you are either looking to sell or buy domain names and also wanted to not only extend my introduction but assistance if any of you are in need of protecting the sale of your domain name in an online environment.

If you have or are developing a marketplace and are looking for a payments integration solution, I can also assist and answer any questions you may have about protecting your business from in E-Commerce transactions and against chargebacks.

If anyone has questions or are seeking a safe online environment to conduct your domain name or web service transactions, please let me know and I would be happy to assist in getting you going to make sure you have a safe and secure digital real estate transaction.

My email address is .

Otherwise, I wish all of you the best and hope that you find the domain name you love.

Cheers,

Brian Tharp

Brian Tharp, Jun 7, 2018 IP