1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help regarding logos/watermark!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Moli, Oct 20, 2005.

Hi there, I have a website dedicated to Icelandic muscle cars, (www.bilavefur.tk) anyway, I´m about to upgrade the whole website and change it alot, it includes editing some of the images, I have been searching for a software where I can add my website url, either in simple letters or watermark on the bottom of the images, the pictures I have are over 400 so I need a software where I can insert the website logo/url. (www.bilavefur.tk) on the bottom right/left corner of all the images all at once. So which is the best/easiest software to use?

regards from Iceland
    Magnus. [​IMG]

Moli, Oct 20, 2005 IP
  2. iCreate

iCreate Guest

Best Answers:
    In photoshop, go to the Window menu item and then Actions (or Press Alt+F9)

Open one of the images you would like to apply the watermark to.

Click on the new action button at the bottom, give it a name and hit record.

It is now recording what your doing, so first place the text on the canvas and format it how you like it (dont worry about alignment, thats next).

Then go to Edit > Select All (or Ctrl + A) and make sure the move tool (Press V) is selected. Then along the top are the alignment settings. Click on the 'Align Right Edges' button followed by the 'Align Bottom Edges' button.

Then in the Actions Palette, click on the stop icon and thats that bit finished.

Next, go to File > Automate > Batch

Pick your action from the second drop down (If you have other action sets, select the correct one in the first box) then click the choose button to select the folder containing your images.

Then in destination, either select Save and Close (Self explanitory) or Folder. If you select folder, click the choose button to select where you want them saved to (seperate from the originals).

Enter how you would like the files named and hit OK and your off :) Just sit back, relax and wait for your watermarked images to be created!

iCreate, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  3. Moli

Moli Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi again, thanks for the advice, unfortunatly I don´t have Photoshop, can you reccommend any other software that is less cheaper, maybe a freewere, or something that is for trial that I can download.

thanks!

Moli, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  4. webdesigners123

webdesigners123 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can always hire a freelance graphics designer that will do that for you.
    This should not cost more then $15-$20.

webdesigners123, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  5. iCreate

iCreate Guest

Best Answers:
    If you would like I would do it for you, for a price ;)

Say $20, as suggested by Webdesigners123.

You send me the images, or upload them somewhere, I'll add the watermark and your ready to roll :)

iCreate, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  6. webdesigners123

webdesigners123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey mate :)
    Magnus can use our service (and also you).
    Cheers :D

webdesigners123, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  7. MeAlex

MeAlex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gimp is an excellent free option.

MeAlex, Oct 27, 2005 IP