1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Regarding Keywords promotion

Discussion in 'SEO' started by jyotikhannaymail, Aug 27, 2012.

Hi All SEO Experts,

My boss gave me a client site and wants to promote 3 keywords with competition is 99% and searches is around 1000-1200.

They want one keyword in one month on the first page of google. current ranking is not in google.com

What to do please help. I submitted many articles, directories, bookmarking and blogging also, but results not come in google.com. 20 days completed when the site given to me.

Please Advice..

Keywords are: SBA loans, SBA Financing, Commercial financing
    Site is : neiladvani.com

jyotikhannaymail, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  2. Slkelby

Slkelby Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to do more on page SEO. Use those keywords within the copy on the client's website and create internal links using the keywords also. You will need to get access to the client's website logins for this.

Slkelby, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't you go back to your boss and let him know that you are out of your depth. The client won't be happy to find their url on this forum and that they are paying good money for someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Your boss should know that you need more on the job training.

sarahk, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  4. jyotikhannaymail

jyotikhannaymail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now m doing onpage optimization and results comes according to my expectation.

jyotikhannaymail, Sep 4, 2012 IP