1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Regarding Indexing Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by toorhamza, May 3, 2014.

Hello guys,

I have 2 websites and I have problems in indexing. The problem is a bit complex.

I have started the 2 blogs at the same time with same number of backlinks but the results were different. I am posting almost 40-50 posts daily on each blog. Both are running on wordpress and using the same ping list.

The situation is that my 1st blog is daily updating in Google index which means that daily Google adds news posts from my 1st blog but on my second blog only 108 links are indexed and google is no more indexing further pages.

My domains are not blacklisted as if that was the case then Google should not index it. My problem is that even after waiting 8-9 days the index links for blog 2 is the same. I am continuously building backlinks but slowly. Not spamming.

You guys could check it by typing this in Google site:www.replitz.com and it shows me 109 links. As my blog is daily updating and I am building good backlinks it should index my links daily or even after 2-3 days. My already indexed links are properly ranked but the other links are not being indexed.

Can somebody help me regarding this.

toorhamza, May 3, 2014 IP
  2. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try search engine submission and ping submission of your blog...it helps in indexing blog

TDI-MAD, May 3, 2014 IP
  3. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur Active Member

Best Answers:
    In addition of URL submission create sitemap and put it in the webmasters tools. Also promote your website through social media like Facebook and G-Plus etc.

spyindiaankur, May 3, 2014 IP
  4. jukebox9988

jukebox9988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create an XML sitemap using either Yoast Plugin or Google XML sitemaps. Then Create an HTML sitemap with a link to every page on your blog. Lastly, Setup Google Webmaster tools and upload your XML sitemap so Googlebot knows where to find your updates.

jukebox9988, May 3, 2014 IP
  5. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As everyone answered your questions, I'd like to add couple of great ping service websites that I uses successfully:

First submit your website URL to this website: PingMyUrl.com
    After you submitted to PingMyUrl then submit your website url to PingMyLink.com and when you do, you'll get few check/no response - try manual icons which that means mostly that PingMyUrl.com one has successfully submitted your website url to those websites and the ones that successfully submitted your URL in 2nd ping website (pingmylink) mostly means it successfully submitted your website that isn't in the first ping service website (pingmyurl).

They are very helpful, in my opinion.

Of course share your website with social media which is probably your best way of getting them indexed along with getting traffics. FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpOn, Delicious, Google Blogger, Diigo, and Friendfeed.

Joshie, May 4, 2014 IP
  6. toorhamza

toorhamza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank You guys for the support. I am continuously building backlinks for rapid indexing but I google is a bit slow in indexing my this site although the other one in daily updated. I don't know why.

toorhamza, May 4, 2014 IP
  7. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    do serch engine submission of your websites every page you will get better search engine indexing :D :)

meethi jain, May 6, 2014 IP
  8. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you start building backalinks, it is important to focus more on quality instead of quantity. Make sure that you are getting backlinks from authoritative websites related to your niche. This will help in getting better ranking for your keywords and you will also get good volume of incoming traffic to your website.

MilesWeb, May 6, 2014 IP
  9. almyty

almyty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try also using some indexing services, they actually do work sometimes

almyty, May 6, 2014 IP