1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help refining my subtitle for book on branding and sales.

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Gregory V. Diehl, Apr 1, 2016.

I used Pickfu to poll 50 random people on which subtitle would work better: https://www.pickfu.com/09X7KC
    1. How to Show Your Company's Value and Make People Want to Buy from You
    2. How to Tell Your Company’s Story and Make Your Products Irresistible
    #2 got 60% of the votes. Not a huge margin, but some interesting comments. People liked the verb "show" in the first one better, but "story" and "irresistible" in the second.

So maybe I should combine them into something like:

"How to Show Company's Value and Make Your Products Irresistible."

or

"Using Your Company's Story to Show Value and Make Your Products Irresistible."

What do y'all think?

Gregory V. Diehl, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  2. JDMS

JDMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gregory

People don't care a jot for a (your) company or it's value(s). They just want to know what's in it for them if they buy your product or service.

The term 'How to' has been shown to be a good start to a heading - people in need of info about doing something usually start their search with 'how to do/find xxx'. So it's a good keyword term to use in your Title.

A title like 'How to make an irresistible offer that guarantees bumper sales' would appeal to any company interested in improving their sales.

JDMS, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  3. Gregory V. Diehl

Gregory V. Diehl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand that line of reasoning, but I am also intentionally trying to differentiate myself from every other "10 magic tips to instant business success" book out there by being more educational and philosophical.

Gregory V. Diehl, Apr 6, 2016 IP