1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help picking an ecommerce website

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by kdash, Apr 10, 2018.

I am currently looking for a new e-commerce website. I use Ecwid now but am not happy about it. I signed up with Volusion but importing the data has been a major mess.

I am looking for recommendations that meet the following:
    • Ideally, compatible with cart to cart migration from Ecwid
      • I would like to minimize manual work, such as importing product description, options (sizes/colors), categories, and images
    • Drag/drop for adding new images to a product
    • Search & Filter options for customers on my website
    • Discounts codes
    • Overall, user-friendly
    • Option: I really like that Volusion had a "special price" option for certain types of customers
    • Optional: integrates with quick books
    I took a look at Shopify, but it seemed quite "basic".
    I didn't like that with Volusion, I had to code the changes my self or contact their support team.
    With Volusion, I either have to upload one image at a time or do some funky bulk photo editing and then upload via FTP.

I have about 400 items.

I am a technical person, but I really want something that is quick and easy since I have another office job as well as running my website/company.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    kdash, Apr 10, 2018 IP
  2. MomoT

MomoT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which is Shopify might be for you. It is simple and easy to navigate once you understand. Or try woocommerce

MomoT, Apr 15, 2018 IP