1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help PHP Unpaid Work

Discussion in 'PHP' started by justeen, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, I'll do it for free.

However, I need you to do me a favor. I have this book (only 1,900 pages) which I need to typeset it into notepad.

If you are interested in service exchange, please PM me.

Peace,

Barti1987, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  2. Gonzo4u

Gonzo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You are in direct confrontation with me now, first of all tell me where did you find any spam into my post. What does spam means to you?

Stop accusing people when you can't answer, you are in public domain so learn some etiquettes, learn to accept critics as you won't get all time goody goody answers/reply from people, only fools will burn their hours for nothing.

My point was, what are your plans for the project and how you will be going about it, as if you are looking for specific requirements for yourself, why to re-invent when you have access to so many free resource available on net which can be modded as per requirements. Instead you answering... no my plan is to develop some new features which are not available into existing resources and need more support from people into developing it. You have started accusing people of spam.

Anyways I don't want to argu anymore.

Best of luck for your project

Regards,
    Gonzo

Gonzo4u, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  3. zerxer

zerxer Peon

Best Answers:
    Gonzo4u: I don't think he was saying your post was spam... he was saying what feature he wanted added to his forum system since you were asking what specific requirements he would even want.

zerxer, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  4. singh.ajit05

singh.ajit05 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI, do you agree with me about installing free forum first and expose your idea first......before creating some work for people. I can understand your goal but you need to be a little smart .. and keep your goal and start with some less thing........:)

singh.ajit05, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  5. Gonzo4u

Gonzo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If that is the case then I must apologize for it. My sincere apology to Justeen for misinterpretation of his reply. I was sleepy and tired at that time so maybe I overlooked it.

Regards,
    Gonzo

Gonzo4u, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  6. zerxer

zerxer Peon

Best Answers:
    This is true. You could also just hire someone to mod an existing forum system to have the needs you want. I don't think it'd be too hard for a pro to set a current system up so thread owners can moderate their own threads. :)

zerxer, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  7. AT-XE

AT-XE Peon

Best Answers:
    I will do it only for $500.

AT-XE, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  8. justeen

justeen Banned

Best Answers:
    this is unpaid work dear

justeen, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  9. singh.ajit05

singh.ajit05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are Totally focused on your desired theme neither less no more....... So best of luck for your project...May be help you in a mean while..

singh.ajit05, Apr 7, 2008 IP