1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help On Tier Backlinks And Link Pyramid

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Marker1982, Jan 22, 2013.

I have a website with daily updated blog. Just read about tier backlinks and link pyramid for link building. I am new to SEO world and don't know where to start from. Can anyone suggest me what to do for tier1, tier2 and tier3 backlinks. Beginners guide on link pyramid is also welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Marker1982, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  2. marketjimmy

marketjimmy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People will over complicate this, but here is a very simple blueprint for you to get an idea. Create 10 Web2 sites (wordpress, tumblr, livejournal, etc). Publish unique posts to all of them. More than one post will be better. It's a good idea to not post a link on your first post and let the web2 age a bit so that it doesn't get deleted by the web2 moderators. When you add posts with links link to other sites/authorities in your niche and not just to your own site.

Then just create some articles on other sites (like article directories for instance such as ezine, goarticles, ideamarketers, etc). These articles can contain a link pointing to your web2 sites.

Then if you want to go to Tier3 you could for instance create social bookmarks (delicious, stumbleupon, folkd, etc) to those articles on the article directory.

This is the manual way to do it and I suggest you do a bit that way before outsourcing or looking into using software as you need to have a firm understanding of the process.

Be sure to keep track of everything in a spreadsheet or something so you know what to link where.

marketjimmy, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  3. TechFilipino

TechFilipino Member

Best Answers:
    It's best to outsource when not sure. We currently do this for our clients and we do 2 tiers and we shield your website using link shields.

TechFilipino, Jan 25, 2013 IP