1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help on Google My Business Instant Verification

Discussion in 'Google+' started by ampark21, Feb 17, 2016.

In Google My Business Help page, it states "
    You may be instantly verified to manage your business if you’ve already verified your business’s website with Google Search Console.

Make sure that you’re signed in to Google My Business with the same account you used to verify your site with Search Console. Note that some business categories may not be eligible for instant verification."

I have already verified my website with Google Search Console, but everytime when I tried to verify my business for GMB, there is no instant verification option shown. It only allows verification by post. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

Mark
    Centrium Square

ampark21, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  2. Anusha55

Anusha55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried verifying Google MY Business instant but only able to do it once for other business location they sent the post only. I don't know how they determine if they will verify via post or they want it to be done instant via phone only.

Anusha55, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  3. jogger

jogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if not get your postal mail from the link support page google plus right now that require offline validation directly, but must be 2 weeks onwards after you request a
    https://support.google.com/business/contact/local_pages_verification_manual?hl=vi&ec=postcard_not_arrived&cfsi=postcard_not_arrived&cfnti=escalationflow.email&cft=3

Code (markup):

jogger, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  4. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    theres no instant vitrification..its via phone only

tahmina Rimmi, Aug 31, 2016 IP