1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help on Bookmarking Demon 5 usage

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Yenhoo, Feb 14, 2011.

Hello, guys, I am Yenhoo, a pretty new webmistress.
    I need help on Bookmarking Demon 5 URL submission success rate.
    Should you have any experience in using it, please kindly share your points.

As default, i got a list of 101 bookmarking websites, including slashdot, reddit, stumbleupon, digg... and as guidance from Bookmarking Demon 5 documentations in .PDF, I switched to Beginner Mode, created accounts(paid $10 and activated the first Captcha automatic input service)...Add URL(not my mainstream website URL), enter tags, description, click OK button, and run with my real IP address(OS: Windows 7, 32 bits), not with proxy IP. After 10 minutes or so, I was shown a URL submission result page, and it told me that only 33 of 101 bookmarking websites accepted my URL, and 68 of 101 bookmarking websites denied my URL submission request.
    Next, I changed to use proxy IP, and tried again, I even got a lower URL submisstion success rate, 25/101.

I really did not know how this thing happened, and I looked around in the Bookmarking Demon main website and its .pdf documentations, unfortunately, I was not able to find information about this problem, or what will effect the URL submission success rate with BMD 5.

Thanks for your time and attention.
    I will appreciate any positive advice from you.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
    Yenhoo, Feb 14, 2011 IP