1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Making Money Online For The First Time

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Snoopy240, Jul 27, 2013.

1. jessicasmith01

jessicasmith01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am new to making money on the internet, i would need some help on how to about it.

jessicasmith01, Oct 12, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. Angela Thomas

Angela Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the encouragement. I have started writing again. It feels good. Please keep giving words of motivation. Thanks again.

Angela Thomas, Oct 12, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Hey Jessica!

Making money online is not hard but it can be a challenge and how big of a challenge could be will depend on you.

Not too many people will actually succeed online and that is because they tend to quit right before the "miracle" happens.

Most people jump from one thing to another - from one deal to another and that is what keeps them .. 1)broke and 2)never succeeding.

There is a lot of information out there to make it happen!

I wish you much success!!

Snoopy240, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  4. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made my first $100 selling an ebook that I wrote by myself and marketed it using forums.

Mr victor, Oct 12, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Mavix

Mavix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I earned my few $$ my advertising CandyCrush guide book

Mavix, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. Mavix

Mavix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is the link to it
    [http://letusallmakemoney.blogspot.com/2013/10/sweet-candy-crush.html]

Mavix, Oct 14, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. opencreativs

opencreativs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I struggled for 2 years working PTC (Paid to click), GPT (get paid to) sites and ended up with just $0.30.. Then I realized that Its not my way and learned Web designing which helped me to earn more than $500 a month, it lasted for 4 years and then, I got to know the amazing world of startups which lead to my own company now (http://animonks.com). Now, I`m earning more than $3000 a month..

Its not all about money, its all about how you grow and how you find ways..

opencreativs, Oct 16, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. Alex jones

Alex jones Member

Best Answers:
    Every one wants to make money online and who hates it by the way? If you are serious and focus then you can make money out of trash. This requires a true dedication and passion for what you intend doing however always ask from God as he is the one who is planning at the end.

Alex jones, Oct 16, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. Alan E

Alan E Member

Best Answers:
    I got started in 1999 putting banner ads on my company website. I didn't earn much as I was promoting big brands like Dell and HP and getting commissions off from people I referred to our site. We were even able to make commissions off of our own equipment purchases. Since it wasn't that much profitable, we torched the idea and focused our company in other ways to generate revenue. For a very long time, we did not focus on internet marketing.

I wish we stuck to it further as I know we would be so much more profitable today with the knowledge since then.

Invest in yourself, that is always the best investment you can make. There is always a ROI (return on investment).

Alan E, Oct 16, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  10. djmarion

djmarion Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There's really no "free money" on the internet and if you're just starting to learn the ways to monetize the web it is expected that you'll encounter some hard times. Been there too so I know the feeling.
    Luckily I was able to find a really good mentor who had been willing to teach me all the thing I need in order to earn decent income online. From article writing, to blogs, to phrases, meta description, web hosting, URL submission and domain flipping, he painstakingly guide me without fail.
    I can proudly say that right now, working online is my bread and butter, I earn more than I expected. It paid my bills, brought food to our table and give me opportunity to buy things that I want without having to sacrifice the necessities.

djmarion, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    smellyfinger and Snoopy240 like this.
  11. Mavix

Mavix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree there is no free money on the internet but it is getting very difficult to earn a living from internet.

Mavix, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    I strongly disagree - it is actually getting Easier. :cool:

Snoopy240, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  13. Mavix

Mavix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How? I am trying to get my feet wet but it is not working for me.

Mavix, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    The problem is that you are just getting your feet wet, just like you said. Most people quit as soon as they get their feet "wet".

Making money online is no Hard - what is Hard for most people is to Think and Act the right way.

I'm sure you have heard this before; "it takes money to make money" ...

I used to think that way BUT as I am learning about Money and how it works on my journey....

I have learned that statement is NOT TRUE at all.

It does not take Money to Make Money. There are millions of people that earn a lot of money and still live broke and Not Experiencing the REAL Freedom in life - making more money does not make them more money.

It takes a Dream, a Vision, Ideas to Make Money.

Since money is simply and idea, an illusion, then in order to make money you will need the right ideas.

The right Dream, the right Vision.

This explains how we have seen many people (sometimes homeless people) become wealthy from nothing!

Is not that they were "lucky" or smarter or had a big handout - remember that you create your Luck, it does not just come to you. These people simply had an Idea, a Dream, a Vision to change their Financial situation for good and they just took the first opportunities that came their way knowing that it is a Risk but Risks are what makes someone Wealthy in Life.

Without jumping in the water you will never learn how to swim or swim at all (you cannot swim on your bed lol) - without taking risks and failing, you will never learn what works for your and what does not. You will never reach your True Potential in life, you will remain living in fear, looking a "Security" because of FEAR.

Fear is what keeps you Broke. The Fear of Losing Money is Greater than the Desire to Win Money.

If you come online and attempt to Build a Business, an Income Stream with the same thinking that has gotten you to where are at right now, the situation that is pushing to seek more money, then you will Fail Miserably. I know this because I Failed miserably for 3 years before I started making money online every single month.

The miracle happened when I changed the way I think and I started questioning everything, I started learning more about the business and how money works.

Most people come to the Internet with the Same Exact Mindset that has kept them Broke for Years, for their entire life pretty much. As Albert Einstein said: "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

You need to understand this very well before you try to build a successful business online. Most people already failed in the inside and it is just a matter of time for them to Fail on the Outside. You need to be winning in your mind before you try to win on the outside world.

If you would like to learn more of what I teach my followers; just follow me at freddygandarilla.us

I really hope this information helps you and anyone reading this!

I wish you the Best Success!! :cool:

Snoopy240, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  15. Susan Velez

Susan Velez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that it's getting harder to make money online. I'm not saying it's not possible, but it's going to take a lot of hard work. Find a system that has been proven to work and then keep working that system.

Once you have that system down then you can venture into another method. However, from my experience most people don't give a system long enough to work. They keep jumping from one system to another before giving it a fair shake. It takes time to get the momentum going, but it can be done from doing it constantly.

Susan Velez, Oct 19, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  16. rayalfy

rayalfy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well said. well said snoopy

rayalfy, Oct 24, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. Ashish Paul

Ashish Paul Member

Best Answers:
    i started earning from internet world from last 10 months, at first i earned from my small mobile sites with a free host and free domain .tk , that time i used a local adnetwork in india , that adnetworks pays me 5$ at first, but now i earning about 100-150$ monthly from my others websites, its very less for me but i think, with help of all of you guys i will able to earn more and more money!

Ashish Paul, Oct 26, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  18. sheikh

sheikh Member

Best Answers:
    online money making is much hard to anyone. you can use some freelancing site like elance, odesk etc.

freelancing making money

sheikh, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  19. srinivasennam

srinivasennam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i want work typing i can do please provide work to me

srinivasennam, Oct 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    i am using oDesk as my online money making machine.

Matt Alen, Oct 31, 2013 IP