1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Making Money Online For The First Time

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Snoopy240, Jul 27, 2013.

1. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the Advice,I will try out on them.
    Cheers!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. DrBlowFish

DrBlowFish Member

Best Answers:
    An extra way to make money while you're building up finances for a Website, is Iwrite.

DrBlowFish, Aug 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It takes money to make money and when I started I made a site that just had ads allll over it. They were adult ads and it actually made me some good money at the time. It was from a free webhost site geocities I think..lol

superrichguy, Aug 9, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. A_ManojKumar

A_ManojKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good thread to help newbies. I would recommend the new ones in this field to develop a Web services skill since they are on demand everywhere. I learn some of the Web Frameworks and often get projects which is enough for me as a college student.

A_ManojKumar, Aug 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh, you can make money anywhere, but the key is just going in to DO IT! Only then can you develop your skills to even greater heights and achieve even more. because if you never try, you will never know if you can do it.

Howard Lim, Aug 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very true!

You have to come into the field to fight then you would know the power of your enemy..

But in online marketing, I would suggest that you should do anything according to your best skills.

SERPpoint, Aug 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. A_ManojKumar

A_ManojKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    One more thing to add. Don't trust much on PTC/GPT websites. They may be attractive on first look but ultimately will turn into a scam.

For a person
    With excellent communication skill, try for a virtual assistant job online.
    With excellent writing skill, try the content niche.
    With some good programming knowledge from school, try your hands on Wordpress or any other Open source Scripts in your first attempt.
    Persons with creativity skills can go on to become a good Website Designer.

It depends on which field you chose, try to develop the skills that you inherit :D Who Knows? You can find a full time work online

A_ManojKumar, Aug 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. ocean_island

ocean_island Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're starting out, offer freelance services on odesk, elance, fiverr, freelancer, vworker, etc, it's the most reliable way

ocean_island, Aug 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. bubbawubba

bubbawubba Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    freelancing is hard work but can be rewarding if you are still interested in making money online then I can help you

bubbawubba, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  10. Robinson Kipling

Robinson Kipling Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Freelancers are the best way to make money online. This job provides different kind of web design solution in a best.
    Being freelancer for long i couldn't find any other better web marketing. Freelancers like websitelancers.com are pretty simple and valuable.

Robinson Kipling, Aug 12, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is so helpfull.As i know from my past experience most IM'ers are secretive and just trow some vague advices at ppl and think they done theyr job in helping someone start in IM.I personally guided a man i met in a forum and helped him with everything from buying him domain+hosting to buying him the software neccesary to make his "job" easier.Hes story touched me cause he has 2 small daughters and he was struggling with hes offline business and alsao was fighting the bank for a $6000 debt.Its been 2 months now and hes doing pretty good.He also works alot on it and i think last month he did a bit over $10k.I never met him and probably never would but i`m so happy for him.I did too many bad things in my life and its time to make some good things also.
    Everybody here that shares theyr knowledge are doing a verry good job at being humans.There are alot of ppl willing to work hard even for $1 (esspecially our brothers from India) but all they need is for us to show them the path.You might not know it , but with a forum post you could change someone's live.
    If anyone here needs some help with anything don't be shy to ask.If i can help i won't hesitate as long as the persson requesting my help is willing to help himself!

Peace!

Alin Alex, Aug 13, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My first few sites were actually failures. I did not earn from them. One of them was banned by google. When I created an information site and applied SEO techniques I learned online I earned $400+.

TonyGE, Aug 13, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  13. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You are right. I work as a freelance virtual assistant first then later built my own company.

TonyGE, Aug 13, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I made my first real money when I decided to start CloudBeast which is a web hosting site, pretty
    happy about how it turned out, Got my first clients, advertised it a bit on Reddit and different directories, and some AdWords, and so far I have earned $300 USD. If Anyone is interested I wrote a free EBook on creating a web hosting business(PM me or whatever)

Helge Sverre, Aug 13, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  15. anicky

anicky Member

Best Answers:
    i make my first online money from my blogspot with trafic trick will be profitable use pay per promote..

anicky, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  16. Susan Velez

Susan Velez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Set up a blog and post about your online journey, this helps build relationships with people who come to read your site. Begin building an email list. (I wish I would have done that from the get go.) Write an ebook that you can give away for free to people who subscribe to your list.

Start building a relationship with your email list. At the same time you can begin promoting affiliate products or even create your own products.

Don't start promoting right at the beginning. (well you can, but chances are you won't make any sales) You have to build a relationship and share value with your subscribers. Eventually they will start to trust you and you can make some sales.

Focus on growing your email list, after all this is where most of the sales will be coming from.

Susan Velez, Aug 14, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. Svetlin Todorov

Svetlin Todorov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, my name is Svetlin … and I am a super affiliate.

You probably wonder why I call myself like that… This is my story:

When I look a couple of years back I was in the beginning of my business studies. To be honest, I wasn’t very interested in the lectures and the subjects at the university, plus, I always thought that being successful is not that much related to university. I think it depends on the personality though. So back at that time I started looking for ways to make money.

I remember all those sleepless nights of lurking message boards and browsing sites on how to make money online & in affiliate marketing. Looking back I can honestly say that pretty much 99% of everything I’ve read was complete horse shit and a waste of time. The few people who do make money never tell you their secrets … and everybody else is either trying to sell you something or they don’t make any money at all.

So I started gaining information what to do and how to find the right niche. Well for sure I didn’t find it right at the beginning. I only had around 300 pounds to invest and I had to choose the niche very carefully. I decided to go for a “Piano self-teacher”. I created the website and started my online campaigns. A total failure… I spent around £50-£60 without a single sale.

However I won’t go on and tell you about every product that I failed in, I will only say that I’ve struggled a lot but I refused to throw in the towel and quit. I knew that people are making millions from this business and I was sure that I can make it too!

Just like everything else in life, fortune favors the bold. Eventually, after hundreds of disastrous campaigns in affiliate marketing I stumbled across an industry which I was really good in: Online Lead Generation!

I liked it so much because you don’t have to sell any products yourself. You just collect the data that the merchant wants to acquire and you don’t worry if they make any sales or not.

Steering clear of pay-per-sale and only concentrating on “potential customer acquisition” was the smartest move I’ve ever done, as the Internet is the PERFECT place to do it.

I found that I am really good in the financial markets and started collecting leads. Within a couple of months I was making much more money than the professors at the university [​IMG]

I was reinvesting my profits, expanding my campaigns, starting new products and gaining experience like a monster!

Shortly after that I was making MUCH more money, I must say that being successful at this young age and having accomplished all this by yourself is the BEST FEELING EVER!

Now I have such a great life and I love my job. I can work from my home. If I want I can sleep till midday and start working in the afternoon. I am my own boss. I can go to the gym whenever I want. If I don’t feel like working today, then I simply do something else and do not work.

Being self-employed truly is the best type of job anyone could ever have, and I did it because I never gave up! I freakin’ DID IT!

This was my short-version story and I hope it serves as a little inspiration to some of you who may still be struggling like I used to.

I’m not selling anything here, I got other things to do. This is my personal page and I created it for people who want to follow in my footsteps but may need something they can believe in.

If you feel like you hit that brick wall and are struggling like myself a few years back, why don’t you send me an email and I may be able to help you out.

I know what it feels like to wander in the dark, not knowing where to go and what to do. I’m not here to sell you something or ask for money. If you made it this far and found my page, all you have to do is ask and I will help.

If you want to become self-employed and achieve what I have achieved … just drop me a quick email and I’ll show you what to do.

Best wishes,
    Svetlin

Svetlin Todorov, Aug 15, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  18. webcliks

webcliks Peon

Best Answers:
    I do pretty well posting ads in small biz section on cl. even if you dont want to deal with all the proxy and acct junk you can still do like $25-$50 a day. I sell lots of stuff, but my easiest one is onlinecashedexposed.com. you basically just sell the system of selling.. haha... but y not. if it works...

webcliks, Oct 11, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  19. Angela Thomas

Angela Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    Great message. I agree with everything you have written. It helped me in my quest. Today is the day I will make a difference in my business. Thanks for the inspiration.

Angela Thomas, Oct 11, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I'm very glad my Story and my words can INSPIRE You and Motivate you to Keep Going!

Every single day you can take ONE MORE step to get you Closer to your Goals - take it day by day.

Think more about what you need to get done today - more than what you need to get done in the upcoming months. This will help you be very productive daily.

I wish you the BEST Success Ever Angela!!

:cool:

I believe you can make it happen.

Snoopy240, Oct 11, 2013 IP