1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help making a line of javascript.

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by VsUK, Mar 17, 2010.

Ok, basically i would use the javascript as part of this.

<p style="margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0"><A HREF=" ">
    Code (markup):
    Now my bit of info i got was using Live Headers FF Plug in. Now it gave me the POST action which is

www.greedinc.com/fiends.php POST drugtype=lsd&sqty=5201
    Code (markup):
    Now b4 post is the page it happens on & after is the action. I need this converting into javascript so i can insert this into a php page but I have no idea about javascript other than pre made stuff i google without having to edit.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

VsUK, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  2. www.petermoss.com

www.petermoss.com Guest

Best Answers:
    You can put the post parameters in a hidden, "POST" form and add onClick event to your <a> element.
    When users click, your Javascript will be invoked to submit POST request to your php script.

www.petermoss.com, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  3. VsUK

VsUK Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah but i need someone to do it for me because i dont have a clue :p

Just a note, www.greedinc.com i dont own, this is for a personal sidebar to play the game more easily as its a drugs sales & growing game, but when we sell things we have to move a slider which isnt acurate enough & difficult to get the right amount needed to sell. So i want to add some kinda javascript url into a simple php page i can use as a firefox sidebar n click & it sets the amount i want & submits on click.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
    VsUK, Mar 18, 2010 IP