1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Installing and Validating - using PHPBB3x...

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by bmf42, Mar 6, 2009.

Hi

Don't mean to be lame but i've been trying now almost a couple of weeks to get up and into the co op with my forum.

My forum is the latest, almost latest version of the phpbb3.03 or so and it is installed to a subfolder on my domain (through fantastico)

here is what i did:

1. I selected "other" as the site type

2. I created and uploaded ad_network_187.php to the main public_html (then i added to the /forum folder to see if that would work)

3. I created and uploaded ad_network_ads_187.txt - chmod 666 to the main public_html (then i added to the /forum folder to see if that would work)

4. I inserted the php code <?php
    ini_set ("include_path", ini_get ("include_path") . ':../:../../:../../../:../../../../');
    include ('ad_network_187.php');
    echo $ad_network;
    ?>
    TO the overall Header and Footer in phpbb - edited the files - popped in the code

5. i added the AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .htm .html to the .htaccess file on public_html and it turned my forum into some downloadable file and would not show the forum so i removed it

At this point - i get no ads nor validation.

Sorry for being so lame again but can someone help ? Or do it for me for a fee?

Thanks ahead of time a TON!

Tony

bmf42, Mar 6, 2009 IP