1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help in on page optimisation of my google blogger

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dineshseodigital, Oct 26, 2016.

Hi everyone,im very new digital marketing,i have a blog i tried on page optimization to get my blog on search result,but i cant get in on search result for my keywords in all 31 to 32 pages of single search result.
    my blog: http://freelearndigitalmarketingcourse.blogspot.in
    Works i did in order to get my blog on organic result:
    1.created meta keyword,description on html of my blog
    2.created search console,and submitted sitemap and google crawling.
    3.my site in indexed it shows my page when i test index using site:http://freelearndigitalmarketingcourse.blogspot.in/
    it shows it was indexed in google
    4.my site appears when i search term is like --digital marketing dinesh ranganathan
    i.e when i search with my author name it shows on results but when i try with keywords i used in blog html code it doesnt show in result,i checked all the 32 pages of google search result nowhere it appears,please help me to get atleast in any of 32 pages.

dineshseodigital, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  2. Accuratist

Accuratist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should build more unique content without stuffing keywords, but using latest guidelines for keywords. Also you should define on main keywords you are targeted and check how competitive they are with the help of google adwords tool

Accuratist, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  3. Encopyho

Encopyho Peon

Best Answers:
    I suppose that content marketing helps you to build valuable relationships with your audience and, ultimately, make sales.

Encopyho, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  4. dineshseodigital

dineshseodigital Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to check page rank of my blog for keyword I have used

dineshseodigital, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  5. dineshseodigital

dineshseodigital Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It
    Just an blog created with some digital marketing study guide I need to know whether my keyword available inside code is showing results on search page or atleast it has been ranked but not shown in Google organic results.

dineshseodigital, Nov 3, 2016 IP