1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help in making a connection between iphone app and pc app C#

Discussion in 'C#' started by Harvey13, May 31, 2015.

Hello DP'ers!

I created a windows C# app (Tennis Scoreboard) where each player has a button. When you click player1's button he will receive one point and so on...

[​IMG]

I would like to know if there is any possibility to control that Scoreboard from a simple iphone app. So this app would have 2 simple buttons (one for each player - everything is simple so far) but I don't know how to use this iphone app to change each player's points.

I was thinking about a database connected both on pc and phone and when you press the button on phone there will be a player1points++ but I'm not sure it would work.

Maybe you have a brighter idea than me. I would really appreciate every little help.

Thank you,
    Harvey13

Harvey13, May 31, 2015 IP
  2. NLDev

NLDev Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you would have to do that over a server. You could write a small web application, which connects to a Database for it aswell

NLDev, Nov 8, 2016 IP