1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help In Doing SEO for a different kind of website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Deepankar Rawat, Jan 5, 2015.

So actually i wanted to ask what technique should i follow while doing SEO for a dynamic website with daily addition of pages that i wanted to rank. Don't know if you people understand the question or not But let me try to give more detail.

My website has Page 1...And i wanted to rank this .... next day i add a new page and i wanted rank the page 2 too along with page 1 and this process happens daily with daily addition of more than three or four pages every page i need to be ranked first on Google.

Note : I also need help with this, as my homepage is somehow connected to every single page in the website. So whenever i search for a keyword that i am targeting for a page, It still shows my homepage. Why is this happening. I Doesn't want my targeted keyword for a page to conflict with my home page.

Deepankar Rawat, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  2. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So, you want to rank your homepage along with internal pages?

GuruCreation, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  3. Deepankar Rawat

Deepankar Rawat Active Member

Best Answers:
    lets guess I am targeting keyword1 for Home Page.....
    And
    Keyword2 For inner page...

But what really is happening with my website is as my home page is showing my inner page as a post...Thus Google is ranking my homepage for keyword1 and keyword2 too....This is bothering me too much...as Keyword2 is not getting the page that i wanted to rank.

Deepankar Rawat, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  4. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried working in social media sites? One account one social media account. Make sure never to spam them.

Dario McNut, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  5. Deepankar Rawat

Best Answers:
    So you are telling me to promote my website on social media sites with different pages..I am just doing it but still not getting what i wanted...

related page for related Keyword....I am not getting this..

Deepankar Rawat, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  6. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Active Member

Best Answers:
    dynamic vs. static
    URLs are classified into two types: static and dynamic. A static URL is one in which the content of the web page remains the same as long as the changes are not hard coded within the HTML. On the other hand, a dynamic URL is one which is a result of a search within a website driven by a database running on some script. When a site’s database is queried, it results in generation of a dynamic URL. Dynamic page can also be understood as a template in which results of a database query are displayed. Only the data is changed while keeping the HTML codes same.

basically you need to change your website from Dynamic to static, and when you create pages make sure they are pages and not posts. Also, you can make sure all your pages have different title or else you will do what is called page canabalism. If your homepage has more seo it will eat the other pages even though they are more relevant. Make sure if you are using categories in your pages or post that they are different to correlate with your keyword on that page you are targeting.

http://www.genesisevolutionmedia.com/

pandorasbox, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  7. Deepankar Rawat

Best Answers:
    So actually i did understand what you are trying to explain to me. I think thew problem is that i am using wordpress and posting as posts rather than pages. Is this the problem however i am doing no seo for my homepage. I just add posts daily and they are added automatically to my homepage.

i am going to try as you said i will try creating pages rather than creating posts. Will that solve some of my problem in this regard.

Deepankar Rawat, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  8. pandorasbox

Best Answers:
    Be very careful. I know all these people will say fresh content,. fresh content, content is king. They are right but wrong. If you keep updating a static page it will destroy rankings. You can either use dynamic update everyday with new content or static and add pages daily or weekly/monthly. Yes, content is king but if you have static website and not dynamic like a blog and try to update you will 99% sure loose ranking sometimes for weeks or months.

9. Deepankar Rawat

Best Answers:
    actually i do add content daily on daily basis. But i add different posts with different title everytime. But will that help making pages instead of making posts. If i wanted to rank my pages will that be sufficient.

10. pandorasbox

Best Answers:
    if you are not doing seo/backlinks. I would stay with the dynamic and keep adding posts. If you wish to do backlinks and full seo on each page go with static. The way google is going dynamic is always better unless you have an ecommerce shop, then dynamic is no good.

11. WebLab

WebLab Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is what wordpress homepage is for. By default, whenever you publish new contents, it is displayed on your homepage. If you are new to wordpress and/or seo, you need to search little bit on how to optimize wordpress website.

WebLab, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  12. Deepankar Rawat

Best Answers:
    However my every post is connected with home page i know that but i wanted to know is even i am doing seo for those posts that i have created and those posts have their own url why isn't those url's ranking on the keywords that i am targetting.

13. WebLab

WebLab Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of seo you are doing on posts? on-page, off-page or both ?

WebLab, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  14. Deepankar Rawat

Best Answers:
    Both...with targeting every single page with different keywords. using unique content on related websites.

15. WebLab

WebLab Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your website is new, you might need to wait for sometime. These days, it takes time for google to build trust. Plus if the competition is high for the keyword you are targeting, it could take longer to rank. My advice is keep adding new contents, meanwhile target one keyword at a time.

WebLab, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  16. Melloweitsj

Melloweitsj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes - this will take time. You can always spam your way to the top, but google will punish you for that eventually.

My advice would be to just work hard at the outset. If you keep posting a lot of content and updating regularly, google is gonna notice and will give you the credit you deserve. Off course you need to mix in some links here, but I have had no problem ranking sites in various niches when I keep them fresh over time.

Melloweitsj, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  17. Deepankar Rawat

Best Answers:
    Although google notices me my pages are cached daily too..I will keep my calm and just do seo

18. ThisRocks

ThisRocks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    We are a team of dedicated SEO experts offering a list of services at affordable rates, please visit buycheaplinks.com, here is one of our services:

ThisRocks, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  19. Rashin Sundaran

Rashin Sundaran Member

Best Answers:
    Hire some Seo Experts To Do Your Work. It Takes Time To get Ranked On Top.

Rashin Sundaran, Jan 24, 2015 IP